1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Heil Hydra is love, Heil Hydra is Life. (WRONG ITS HARUHI
6. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
7. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
8. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9. No tag-backs.
10. You can't say that you don't do tags.
11. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
1. I'm reading Death Note.
2. I love cranberry juice.
3. I'm pretty bad at keeping in touch with RL friends because I don't know what to say without sounding awkward.
4. I like Doctor Who.
5. I think I'm gonna fail high school.
6. I'm so tired of books that have unnecessary romance.
7. I'm not wearing socks right now.
8. My PJs have hamsters on them.
9. I hate duck meat.
10. I don't know how to ride a bike.
1. What are your favorite YouTube channels?
How it Should've Ended and CinemaSins
2. Favorite movie/book genres?
The Enemy series by Charlie Higson
3. Who is/was your most hated fictional character?
Tris Prior. She seems like a Mary Sue to me.
4. What do you try to abstain from and why?
Procrastinating, but we all know I fail at that.
5. Do you believe in ANYTHING supernatural (God, Heaven, etc.)?
Eh, I'm supposed to be Buddhist. I guess I kinda believe in the Greek gods and Greek mythology.
6. Did anyone you know or anyone at your school/workplace ever pull a really extreme stunt to get attention? What did they do?
Not to my knowledge.
7. What TV shows did you watch as a little kid?
Pokemon, Tom and Jerry, Blue Clues, probably some more I forgot.
8. Did you ever create a piece of art that you didn't want to show anyone for some reason?
Usually because there's blood and organs
9. Do you trust people readily and easily, trust people who seem harmless to you, or is it very hard to practically impossible for you to trust anyone other than maybe a few people?
Um, between the second and last options. My trust really depends, I guess.
10. What are you afraid of?
So, so many things. Bugs, insects, arachnids, heights, falling, failing school, weird little clump of dots in slightly varying sizes, sometimes the dark, and a lot of other things.